Saguaro Saguaro

vip of badlands basically. love it

TheFatRat - Epic TheFatRat - Epic

The song knows it's good. That's why it's called "Epic."

Dex Arson - Rampage Dex Arson - Rampage

Amazing song wont load in GD though. I want to cri ;3; Great song though tbh it might be my fav from you.

Claset - Bass Mountain (2016) UNMASTERED Claset - Bass Mountain (2016) UNMASTERED

After hearing the full song, I want to say I'm sorry for my review on your previous upload because this is so much better. :)

With You With You

Wow, I heard this and I knew I had to scout you! Your music, for an I scouted creator is amazing so there you go. I hope that me scouting you brings you more attention on the Audio Portal because you deserve it.

DJ-Mystic responds:

Thank you, for the feedback!
edit: and the scout :P

-TD- I use fruity loops -TD- I use fruity loops

OH MY GOD YES! I love this so much you don't even know XD!

8-Bit Death Moon(Reuploaded) 8-Bit Death Moon(Reuploaded)

I'm sorry but wow this doesn't sound very good. Plus it has a lot of notes that aren't even correct. It's also missing the drums and bass at a lot of points. -4 stars.

THE BEAST (BassHouse LOOP) THE BEAST (BassHouse LOOP)

What? How is this featured??? It's not good at all.

Time Leaper remix Time Leaper remix

sounds like all you did was find a midi of this song and uploaded it here... not good.

Zyzyx - Extra Life Zyzyx - Extra Life

Wow! This is great and I think a heard some of TheFatRat in there. The drop at the start seems to just flow really nicely with the rest of the song and it sounds great. Also, the buildup to that drop gave a sense of climax to the drop making it more powerful. To me, it sounded like chiptune and edm got thrown in the blender and this is what came out. Great song! 5/5 all day long lol

DJ-Zyzyx responds:

Thanks, you just described it perfectly :D